Monthly Progress Report: January 2011
Submitted Monday, 4 April, 2011 - 11:09
The pilot continued in January when schools came back after the holidays along with several other important activities. Specific actions that took place this month included:
- The final evaluation of the EduTubePlus service by teachers and pupils took place using the questionnaires and approaches already agreed upon by the team.
- Teachers continued to use the service this month, several new teachers joined from Romania and the first instance of cross-border collaboration took place between schools in Romania and Greece.
- EduTubePlus was very well represented at the BETT show in London on a stand that attracted considerable attention.
- Several partners met in London on the occasion of BETT to further discuss the exploitation plan which continued to be developed this month.
- A new release of the platform took place at the start of the month which allowed the possibility to upload subtitles in all languages.
- The deliverable D4.5 EduTubePlus Platform and e-services - Final (including changes from the evaluation phase) was submitted.