Monthly Progress Report: September 2010
September was the month in which the Partners launched the pilot phase to test out the performance of the EduTubePlus platform in schools and with working teachers. They worked closely during September during this month which included further work on the platform and on organisational issues.
Specific activities undertaken included the following:
- Initialization of the pilot implementation in 8 European countries (Belgium, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Romania and UK), including 66 schools (supervised & unsupervised schools as well) and over 100 teachers.
- 5 out of 8 countries participating in the pilot phase (Finland, France, Greece, Italy and UK) organised their national workshops in September and launched the pilot implementation in their country.
- Creation of ETP Help-Desk team for supporting the pilot phase, managed by ATiT (etp_help-deskcti [dot] gr)
- Usage of ticketing system (TIKEO) developed by Lesite.tv team, in order to monitor and fix any technical issues reported by participants in the pilot phase.
- Release of the final version of the user manual which incorporates the manuals for all three aspects of the ETP platform and customisation/translation by each partner for use in the pilot phase in their own countries.
- First web meeting of National Coordinators took place in order to monitor the progress of the pilot phase (report status) and discuss any issues that have arisen.