Monthly Progress Report: June 2010
Submitted Monday, 26 July, 2010 - 12:59
Partners in several work packages worked closely during June to prepare for the pilot phase on EduTubePlus which included further work on the platform.
Specific activities undertaken included the following:
- Meeting in Paris amongst several partners to discuss progress of the platform and to agree priorities for the development team.
- Up-loading of content by the content providers via the back-end continued, this work was supported by regular online meetings.
- Further work on the Learning Scenario Designer as well as a finalised detailed manual for its use.
- Work to prepare for the pilot phase continued which included the recruitment of the unsupervised schools and the preparation of materials and resources for the national coordinators, this work was supported by regular online meetings.
- A framework for the pilot phase was developed involving several partners which integrates the activities to be carried out along with the evaluation aspects.
- A draft business plan was prepared for the partner meeting in July.
- An online meeting of all work package leaders took place to monitor progress and to plan for the next partner meeting in July.
- A users manual for the AEL Lesson Builder was prepared.